Sunday, May 10, 2009

Choosing a logo for EightEleven

I thought I might upload some ideation for an EightEleven logo. These are really very basic and were just created so that I would be able to circle them around and gauge the feedback. Ive learnt quite a lot from these simple logos, the biggest thing being that I seem to be travelling in the right direction. I really like this style of simple and basic yet still interesting, so soon I will try using some of the features on Photoshop to create some more interesting effects. I'm also thinking of modelling the logo on Solidworks and possibly rendering it with various effects, however the logo still needs to be simple as its going to be plastered down the side of rally cars etc. Either way, heres my favourite two of the first batch

No comments:

Post a Comment